Richard Pryor‘s son is backing up part of what his dad’s ex-bodyguard claimed about Paul Mooney — that the comedian had sex with Jr. decades ago — but he’s insisting he was under the age of consent when it happened.
Our camera guy ran into Richard Pryor Jr. Tuesday in NYC and asked about Rashon Kahn‘s allegations — about the sex, and Richard Sr. putting a $1 million hit on Mooney after finding out.
Richard Jr. didn’t want to touch the alleged hit, but he quickly said the sex with Mooney happened long before the ’80s … as the bodyguard had claimed. Jr. told us it happened when he was just a teenager. He never gave us a specific age, but afterward his rep told us it was definitely “under the age of consent.”
Our photog didn’t have that information in the field and asked Richard Jr. if the sex with Mooney was consensual. Watch the clip … Jr. let us know, in no uncertain terms, it could NOT have been consensual.
As we reported, Mooney flat-out denied the bodyguard’s allegations, saying there’s no truth to anything Kahn said. We’ve reached out to them regarding this new Richard Jr. claim, but so far no word back.
Pryor’s widow, Jennifer Lee, has said Richard Jr. has previously accused Mooney of sexually assaulting him … during a family event, which she claims to have on tape.